Monday, January 11, 2010

Love Motivation&Inspiration

Written Jan. 2nd, 2010. 9:40pm.
For those who inspire and motivate me through life...

it really is appreciated. (:

I used to think I was living in a world of hurt,
but I have learned that if there is any love
there is nothing in the world that has to hurt.
So to take away the pain love is my choice of drug.

There were days when I felt so blinded,
but the people I love believed in me.
Sometimes you just have to be reminded
to believe in yourself and be all that you can be.

I learned you don’t have to be so afraid
if you get lost or just can’t find your way.
You’ve friends and family to come to your aid
And they’re by your side, here to stay.

Then there are days I feel I don’t deserve them.
I wonder why they bother to stick by my side,
but they’re always there and that’s alright
because one day they’ll need me
and everything I will put aside.

My friends and family are the things I truly love
and love is the drug to take away my fears.
They inspire me to go above and beyond,
but they motivate me to live through the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment